Monday, September 19, 2011

Waiting in the airport.

Alright sitting in Houston airport waiting for my plane to take me to London. :) I realized after my first flight to Houston from Killeen this morning that my least favorite part about flying is the landing. I have no problem with the take off or the actually flying bit but the landing nope don't like it one bit. The amazing thing right now though is that in about 12 hours I'll be in London. I'm still in shock and disbelief that I am going. I don't really know what I feel more excitement or nervousness maybe a big mixture of both. I think all the excitement will hit me once I land over there and everything. I believe I'm about as prepared as I can get for this, so the best thing I can do now is just relax sit back and don't panic and just see how things go. So I'm just going to go with flow and see how things are and just go with it to the best of my abilities.
I'm doing this blog to keep a journal my of experiences over there and to help create a unique way that I can look back on them over time. Also want to do this so my friends and family can see what I have been doing and keep in touch in a way. I'm not entirely sure how many people will follow this and keep up but I guess well just see.
I'm going to try and update this thing maybe every other day, maybe once a week, maybe more it all just depends on whats going on. Also plan on uploading a couple of pics every once in awhile on here and most of them will be going on facebook.
So I guess this is it, it's really happening.  :) I want to say thanks to all my family and friends for ya'lls support. I'm going to miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment