Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sore Feet.

Its Saturday night here. Did quite a bit today mostly alot of walking and exploring a bit. My feet are so sore from the past few days and there still much left to do so even more foot pain is in the future. Well today the tour guide took us to see the Shakespeare Globe Theatre which was pretty awesome. Got to see where the old one once stood and where they built the new. Actually got to sit in the threatre and look around but I didnt get to see a play there though. Maybe another time. Then after that actually got to go to a market place an look around, buy tons of fruits and quite a bit of awesome baked goods. :) It was fun just to people watch there. Also did another very nerdy harry potter thing today I walked across the Millennium bridge the one that you see in the beginning of the 6th film. Then after that took a tour of St. Paul's cathedral it was pretty and beautiful but a little to flashy for me. I'm just glad I didn't light up like a roman candle when I walked in. But I did trek to the top of the dome and look out of the London skyline and the view was beautiful. Then took a nice little trip to the modern art museum which was nice like some of it but lot just wasn't my taste. Alot of pictures I'll post later I just haven't downloaded them into the computer yet and still don't have a stable wifi connection yet. So probably in a week or so I'll post pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment