Friday, September 23, 2011

Its now Friday afternoon here. So I've been in London for about 3 days. It has been very fun and interesting so far. This tour I'm doing has me going everywhere and anywhere but I can tell you somethings don't change about me for right now I'm sitting in a nice pizza place feeding off there wifi and eating pizza. :)  Went to the British Museum which was amazing but we weren't there to long so I must go back sometime when I get some free time. For we only had alittle less than 2 hours there nowhere near enough time to see anything. But the Rosetta Stone was awesome and many of the Greek artifacts where awesome. Then we got to go through the Houses of Parliament which was interesting it was nice to see the inside of a different countries government and learn alittle bit more about its inner workings. The Tower of London was good didn't see any ghost or anything. Westminster Abbey was amazing love the Gothic architecture sad I couldn't take any pictures inside the abbey. But of course no trip to London would be complete unless you take a trip to Platforms 9 3/4 and take a picture at it. Which I did. I'll have to post the picture later for I don't have the cord for my camera at the moment to upload. One of my favorites I've done so far besides the platform is seeing Wicked yesterday. :) Today so far has been alright went out to Hampton court Palace and so the famous gardens out there and all the rooms on the inside. Later tonight I get to go on the Jack the Ripper Walk so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment